- 03/05/19 [dunkelbunt] LIVE in St. Pölten at Festspielhaus Buy Tickets
- 04/05/19 Balkan to Bollywood – [dunkelbunt] & Sid Data in Vienna at fluc (oben)
- 29/05/19 [dunkelbunt] LIVE in Konstanz at Kulturladen Buy Tickets
- 30/05/19 [dunkelbunt] LIVE in Karlsruhe at Tollhaus Buy Tickets
- 31/05/19 [dunkelbunt] LIVE in Nürnberg at Z-Bau Buy Tickets
- [dunkelbunt] selects: Bass of Asia April 16, 2019
- [dunkelbunt] selects: A Transglobal Dish April 12, 2019
- [dunkelbunt] B2B Sid Data: Balkan to Bollywood, May 4th @ fluc Café, Vienna April 8, 2019
- Cinnamon Girl (Sun Dub Edit): #3 of the Official Spotify Editorial “Electro Swing”-Playlist! March 25, 2019
- Velavan @ Bayern 2-Weltmusik March 18, 2019
Tag Archives: Dancehall
Track | Title: Kebab Connection (Trans Danube mix)
Artist: [dunkelbunt] aka Ulf Lindemann
Featuring: Hidan Mamoudov, Cloud Tissa, Shazalakazoo,
Forty Thieves, Savages Y Suefo
Rel. Date: 2019-01-18
Label: [dunkelbunt] records
Release Form / Format: Digital Release
Genre: #Electronica #Tribal #World #Ragga #Klezmer #Balkan #Transglobal #Dance
Tags: #dub #dancehall #suaheli #remix #vienna #budapest #belgrade #hamburg #istanbul
[dunkelbunt] s “Kebab Connection (trans danube mix)” creates with effervescent energy a danceable extravaganza that transcends the boundaries between nations, languages, cultures and genres. Klezmer, Dub, Reggae, Ragga and rhythmic Breakz fuse into a genuinely transglobal sound.
New to this edition of almost seven and a half minutes is it’s blending of previous edits by Shazalakazoo (Serbia), Savages y Suefo (Hungary) and Forty Thieves (GB). „Kebab Connection (Trans Danube Mix)“ can be considered as meta-mix, paying tribute too the outstanding Macedonian clarinettist Hidan Mamoudov with an instrumental intro of two minutes before the Raggamuffin virtuoso Cloud Tissa carries on in English and Swahili.
“Kebab Connection (trans danube mix)” is organic music geography with intelligence, respect, humor and sensitivity, suitable for dancefloor and radio, refreshing in every context.
★ ★ ★